Bald with a beard has become a stylish trend for men in recent years. Maybe it’s because research has shown that women find bald men with beards attractive! So if you’re going to shave your head, you better grow a beard too. The best part about this budding men’s style is that a shaved head with a beard works at every length and any age. You can be a bald guy with a full beard, goatee, mustache or stubble, and the bald and bearded look will work well. However, picking the best bald and beard styles can be tricky.
Here are the best ways bald men with beards can grow, groom, and style their facial hair for a trendy look.
- 1 Best Beard Styles For Bald Men
- 1.1 Full Beard with Bald Head
- 1.2 Long, Thick Beard with Shaved Head
- 1.3 Short Beard Style for Bald Men
- 1.4 Classy Thick Beard for Bald Guys
- 1.5 Beard Stubble for Balding Men
- 1.6 Long Beard Styles for Shaved Head
- 1.7 Short Beard for Bald Guys
- 1.8 Hipster Beard with Handlebar Mustache
- 1.9 Cool Thick Beard Style with Clean-Shaven Head
- 1.10 Thick Stubble Beard for Bald Men
- 1.11 Cool Circle Beard for Balding Guys
Best Beard Styles For Bald Men
If you’re researching beard styles for bald men before making the leap, then you’ve certainly come to the right place. The top bald with beard combinations require choosing the right facial hair for your face shape and shaved head.
For example, men with round faces can pick long beard styles that elongate their face shape, while guys with long or oval faces should stick with short beards to avoid lengthening their face shape further. For ideas and designs that work for you, check out our collection of pictures below!