When it comes to conversation starters and things to talk about, finding the right questions to ask a girl can be a challenge. Conversation is an essential part of building a relationship and having things to ask can help you get to know a girl you like. If you’re struggling to connect or just want to get the conversation flowing, questions for girls can make all the difference. Whether you’re going on a first date and want cool things to say or are dating and need deep personal conversation topics, there are several great questions to ask a girl.
Some people will want flirty questions to keep the conversation romantic and edgy, while others may prefer funny things to maintain a fun vibe that a girl will like. With so many questions, beginning a great conversation over text or on the phone should be simple and easy.
To inspire you with ideas, we’ve compiled a list of the best questions to ask a girl. From interesting and fun to deep and personal, explore these things to talk about with a girl you like to find good questions that will help you get to know her and keep the conversation going.
- 1 Top 21 Questions To Ask A Girl You Like
- 1.1 What Do You Like Most About Yourself?
- 1.2 Where Would You Like To Travel?
- 1.3 What’s Your Deal-Breaker In A Relationship?
- 1.4 What Were You Like As A Kid?
- 1.5 What’s Your Idea of The Perfect Date?
- 1.6 Do You Ever Get Jealous?
- 1.7 What Accomplishment Are You Most Proud Of?
- 1.8 What Is Your Biggest Turn-On?
- 1.9 What’s Your Idea of The Perfect Weekend?
- 1.10 What Makes You Happy?
- 1.11 What’s Your Wildest Fantasy?
- 1.12 What Makes You Feel Special?
- 1.13 Why Are You Still Single?
- 1.14 If You Could Have Dinner With Three People From History, Who Would You Invite?
- 1.15 What Is Your Biggest Turn-Off?
- 1.16 What Makes You Laugh More Than Anything?
- 1.17 What’s Your Dream Job?
- 1.18 What Was Your First Thought When We Met?
- 1.19 What’s The Best Advice You’ve Received As An Adult?
- 1.20 How Would You Want People To Remember You?
- 1.21 What Was Your Favorite Part of Your Childhood?
- 2 Good Questions To Ask A Girl
- 2.1 What Are You Most Passionate About?
- 2.2 What’s Your Favorite Time of Year and Why?
- 2.3 What Is A Cool Adventure You Had?
- 2.4 If The World Was Ending, What Would You Do Today?
- 2.5 What Part of Your Body Do You Really Like?
- 2.6 What’s Your Favorite Movie?
- 2.7 What’s The Most Spontaneous Thing You’ve Done?
- 2.8 What Word or Phrase Would You Make Popular Again?
- 2.9 What Cartoon Did You Watch Growing Up?
- 2.10 What Was Your Worst First Date Like?
- 2.11 If You Were President of the United States, What Would You Do?
- 2.12 What Do You Read About In Your Spare Time?
- 2.13 What’s Your Favorite Saying?
- 3 Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl
- 3.1 Do You Have Any Secret Talents?
- 3.2 What’s the Most Valuable Thing In Your Life?
- 3.3 What’s The Best Advice You’ve Ever Been Given?
- 3.4 What’s Your Go-To Karaoke Song?
- 3.5 What’s Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink and Why?
- 3.6 What Three Things Would You Take With You To A Deserted Island?
- 3.7 What Is The Best Gift You’ve Ever Received?
- 3.8 What’s Something You Couldn’t Live Without?
- 3.9 What’s Your Favorite Cuisine?
- 3.10 What Fashion Trend Would You Bring Back?
- 3.11 What’s The Hardest Thing You’ve Ever Had To Do?
- 3.12 What’s The Worst Pickup Line You’ve Heard?
- 3.13 What Do You Spend Your Time Thinking About?
- 3.14 What Superpower Would You Want?
- 4 Deep Questions To Ask A Girl
- 4.1 What Memory Do You Cherish?
- 4.2 What’s Important To You In A Relationship?
- 4.3 What Do You Think Parents Do To Screw Up Their Kids?
- 4.4 What Motivates You In Life?
- 4.5 Would You Describe Yourself As A Spiritual Person?
- 4.6 If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself, What Would It Be?
- 4.7 Who Has Been The Biggest Influence In Your Life?
- 4.8 What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up?
- 4.9 What Gets You Excited?
- 4.10 Would You Like To Have Kids One Day?
- 4.11 What’s Your Worst Habit?
- 4.12 What Kind of Parent Would You Be?
- 4.13 Where Is The Last Place You Would Ever Go?
- 4.14 What Single Event Has Had A Huge Impact On Who You Are?
- 4.15 Who Would You Sacrifice Your Life For?
- 4.16 What Is The Most Important Thing A Person Can Do To Improve Themselves?
- 5 Flirty Questions To Ask A Girl
- 5.1 What Is My Best Feature?
- 5.2 Do You Like Cuddling?
- 5.3 What Do You Wear To Bed?
- 5.4 What’s Your Favorite Place In The City?
- 5.5 If You Could Have Any Talent, What Would It Be?
- 5.6 What’s Your Favorite Thing To Do When You’re Alone?
- 5.7 Do You Ever Feel Lonely?
- 5.8 What Are You Wearing Right Now?
- 5.9 What Makes A Guy A Good Kisser?
- 5.10 What’s A Sweet Romantic Gesture?
- 5.11 What Should A Guy Never Do?
- 5.12 Do You Believe In Soulmates?
- 5.13 Would You Ever Make The First Move on A Guy?
- 5.14 How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words?
- 5.15 Which Celebrity Are You Attracted To?
- 6 Questions To Ask A Girl To Get To Know Her
- 6.1 What Is Your Biggest Pet Peeve?
- 6.2 If You Could Relive One Day From The Past, What Day Would You Choose and Why?
- 6.3 What Did You Study in College and Why?
- 6.4 Where Did You Grow Up?
- 6.5 What Do You Do To Cheer Yourself Up?
- 6.6 What Does Your Room Look Like?
- 6.7 What Are You Most Attracted To In A Guy?
- 6.8 What Would Your Dream House Look Like?
- 6.9 What’s Your Favorite Flower?
- 6.10 What’s Your Favorite Holiday?
- 6.11 Are You A Morning Person?
- 6.12 How Do You Like To Relax?
- 6.13 What Do You Do On The Weekends?
- 6.14 What City Would You Love To Live In?
- 6.15 What’s Your Favorite Disney Movie?
- 6.16 What’s The Most Illegal Thing You’ve Done?
- 6.17 What Would Your Spirit Animal Be?
- 7 Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
- 7.1 Do You Feel Like Our Relationship Is Missing Anything?
- 7.2 Can You See Yourself Marrying Me?
- 7.3 Would You Have Kids With Me?
- 7.4 What Are Your Hobbies?
- 7.5 What Do You Like In Bed?
- 7.6 What’s Been Your Favorite Adventure Together?
- 7.7 If You Had To Change Something In Our Relationship, What Would It Be?
- 7.8 What Do You Appreciate About Our Relationship?
- 7.9 What Have You Wanted To Say To Me But Felt You Couldn’t?
- 7.10 Was There A Moment You Knew You Were In Love?
- 7.11 How Can We Strengthen Our Relationship?
- 7.12 Do You Have Any Fetishes?
- 7.13 What Kinds of Things Inspire You?
- 7.14 What Road Trip Would You Love To Take?
- 7.15 What Stresses You Out?
- 8 Personal Questions To Ask A Girl
- 8.1 What’s Your Deepest Secret?
- 8.2 What’s Something No One Knows About You?
- 8.3 How Would You Define Love?
- 8.4 Do You Cry Easily?
- 8.5 Do You Get Offended Often?
- 8.6 What Comforts You The Most?
- 8.7 What Are You Afraid Of?
- 8.8 Do You Have Any Regrets?
- 8.9 What Do You Like To Talk About?
- 8.10 What’s The Craziest Thing You’ve Done?
- 8.11 What’s Something You Haven’t Done But Always Wanted To Do?
- 9 Funny Questions To Ask A Girl
- 10 Conversation Starters
- 11 Fun Questions To Ask A Girl
- 12 Weird Questions To Ask A Girl
- 13 Random Questions To Ask A Girl
- 14 Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
- 15 Unique Questions To Ask A Girl
Top 21 Questions To Ask A Girl You Like
If you want to get to know her, these popular questions to ask a girl you like can help get her to open up and start talking about her life. Whether you want to learn more about her personality and interests or just want an excuse to keep the conversation going, the best questions will keep the relationship interesting, flirty and fun.
What Do You Like Most About Yourself?
Asking a girl what they like about themselves usually yields an interesting response. Girls who see their looks as their main selling point may talk about physical attributes. If you remember their answer, you can use this information to compliment them later. Those who are proud of their accomplishments might talk about their work or community involvement. Whatever the answer is, use it to your advantage to dig deeper and learn more about how they view themselves.
Where Would You Like To Travel?
A guy who likes to travel will quickly learn if a girl will be the perfect travel companion. Not only will discussing your bucket list destinations open the door to future trip ideas, but it will allow you to talk about past trips and experiences.
What’s Your Deal-Breaker In A Relationship?
Whether they think that cheating is the ultimate relationship killer or think long-distance is always a bust, it’s best to know this from the outset. If you disagree on this fundamental point, you may not want to pursue the relationship. If you agree, there’s a good chance you’re compatible!
What Were You Like As A Kid?
Everybody grows up but finding out what she was like as a kid is a great way to lighten the mood. If she’s reluctant to answer or is embarrassed about her past, you can offer your own funny stories from your youth to engage her. Discovering that she was the Valedictorian of her high school or the class clown will add layers to her personality that you may not have known about previously.
What’s Your Idea of The Perfect Date?
The perfect date looks different to everyone. Some girls love a mellow movie night, while others might want to hit the town for cocktails and dancing with their date. Although she’ll probably just see this as a fun question, it allows you to take notes and plan a similar date for when the opportunity presents itself.
Do You Ever Get Jealous?
No one wants to deal with an overly jealous girlfriend who insists on access to their social media accounts. A degree of jealousy in any relationship is normal, but if she starts spouting stories about her behavior with exes that rings alarm bells, you’ll know to excuse yourself.
What Accomplishment Are You Most Proud Of?
Praising her accomplishments will make her feel amazing and should have her instantly warm to you. Be sure to ask her how she achieved greatness, as she’ll revel in the opportunity to discuss her journey with you.
What Is Your Biggest Turn-On?
If you’re looking to date this girl, then you won’t want to exhibit qualities that she hates. Women who love generosity or a good sense of humor will appreciate you paying for dinner and making her smile. Try your best to show her that you possess these qualities when you can.
What’s Your Idea of The Perfect Weekend?
If you love to hike every weekend but she would rather watch movies on the couch, you may face compatibility issues down the road. If your perfect weekends line up, it’s a sign of great things to come. This question also allows you to plan a weekend together and take things to the next level.
What Makes You Happy?
Happiness is incredibly important and knowing what brightens her days can make even her darkest moments seem less troubling. Once you have her answer, keep some ideas in your back pocket for when she needs it most.
What’s Your Wildest Fantasy?
This is a great flirty question that allows you to create sexual tension, discover interesting things about her and generally gives you an idea of whether she’s into you or not. If she opens up and tells you she fantasizes about a certain scenario, you’ll know she likes you and you can ask her follow-up questions. If the girl you’re talking to won’t share or just isn’t comfortable telling you, then you may need to invest more time getting to know her or she’s just not that into you.
What Makes You Feel Special?
Some girls feel special after a luxurious bubble bath, whereas others require external validation to feel good. Knowing what makes her feel special will win you major brownie points if she’s ever feeling low, so listen carefully.
Why Are You Still Single?
This is a cheeky question that can go two ways. You can either phrase the question with incredulity, stating that you can’t understand why she’s single, or you can frame it as a more serious question to help you figure out if she’s afraid of commitment. Deep personal questions are perfect as you build a relationship and get to know each other, giving you insight into her personality, previous relationship and future plans.
If You Could Have Dinner With Three People From History, Who Would You Invite?
Learn about role models from their past by asking who they’d love to dine with. Their person of interest usually relates to something their passionate about, so let her geek out about meeting Einstein if she wishes to!
What Is Your Biggest Turn-Off?
A girl might be interested in you but if you engage in behavior that turns her off, things can quickly turn sour. Try to figure out what her biggest turn-off is before your first date as the perfect gentleman is infinitely more attractive than an arrogant guy who bites his nails at the dinner table.
What Makes You Laugh More Than Anything?
If cat videos are her go-to for belly laughs, then it’s a good idea to find that out before you start dating. Knowing what makes her laugh may get you out of some nasty arguments or lighten the mood when the going gets tough.
What’s Your Dream Job?
It’s important to know if the girl you like has career aspirations and whether her goals align with yours. Learning about her ambitions in the workplace will let you know whether you’ll work out long term. If you’d love to travel extensively for business but she loves her current job, things may not work out. Career goals can also tell you how a woman prioritizes money, success, education, power, financial independence and being a productive member of society.
What Was Your First Thought When We Met?
Not only can your girlfriend fill you in on how you appear to others at first glance, but she can also tell you how you’ve changed since you first met. Whether she was struck by your piercing eyes or loved your incredible sense of humor, you can both reminisce over the first nervous moments you shared.
What’s The Best Advice You’ve Received As An Adult?
It’s easy to accept advice when you’re growing up but taking advice on board when you’re an adult can be tricky. Her answer to this question may be a game-changer, so listen carefully.
How Would You Want People To Remember You?
This interesting question can help you understand how she wants to influence the world. Whether a girl wants to be known for her kindness and good deeds or as a rich and famous actress who starred in the best movies can tell you something about her personality, dreams and what she thinks she has to offer.
What Was Your Favorite Part of Your Childhood?
Childhood memories have a way of bringing out the best in people, so make the effort to find out what made her childhood special. Whether it was weekly ice-cream trips with her favorite aunt or daily trips to the park with her dad, this question should light her up.
Good Questions To Ask A Girl
When it comes to dating, asking good questions can help you get to know a girl. These great questions to ask a girl will help you understand her needs, personality and relationship style.
What Are You Most Passionate About?
A girl’s hobbies, passions and goals will tell you about her personality. Asking a girl you like to talk about things she finds interesting is also a great way to keep the conversation going. This topic can be an easy conversation starter and will help you get to know her while she talks about something positive. Discussing her goals and interests at length should put her in a great mood and leave her more open to other questions.
What’s Your Favorite Time of Year and Why?
Finding out that she adores Thanksgiving with her family or can’t get enough of the summer sun will give you plenty to talk about. Generally, her favorite time of year should hold fond memories, so use this as an excuse to share stories and get closer.
What Is A Cool Adventure You Had?
Sometimes even the quietest girls can love a radical adventure. If you want to figure out if she’s an adrenaline junkie, just ask her about her latest pursuit. If she’s not the adventurous type, then she may be less open to direct advances from you. Although this isn’t always the case, it’s a good idea to take things easy with a more relaxed girl and test the waters first.
If The World Was Ending, What Would You Do Today?
Her passions and priorities are important and finding out how she would spend her last moments will show you what she holds dear. It’s a slightly strange question to come out with right off the bat, so try and work this into a conversation about zombie movies or other supernatural interests.
What Part of Your Body Do You Really Like?
You can easily get flirty here. If she’s proud of her assets, this allows her to let you know about them. If you’re dealing with a more conservative girl, it’s best to tread lightly and lead the question yourself. For example, if you’re artistic, you can discuss how you love your hands and their ability to create beautiful music or artwork.
What’s Your Favorite Movie?
Now is the time to find out if they’re a Marvel mega-fan or prefer romantic comedies. Not only will this allow you to raise the possibility of a movie date, but it can give you an idea of her wider interests.
What’s The Most Spontaneous Thing You’ve Done?
This question will give you a good idea about how daring she is. Some girls might see sneaking out of the house as spontaneous, whereas others would see a last-minute cross-country road trip as rather tame. Her answer should let you know whether she’s a free spirit or prefers to live life by the rules.
What Word or Phrase Would You Make Popular Again?
If you grew up at similar times, then you can reminisce about popular quotes and phrases from your past. There’s nothing more powerful than nostalgia when you’re looking to bond with someone, so use this to your advantage and get the conversation rolling.
What Cartoon Did You Watch Growing Up?
Some kids’ cartoons were crazy, so why not use this question to gauge how she spent her Saturday afternoons back in the day? You can easily have an extended conversation about major episodes and even do impressions of characters if she’s down for some friendly banter. Don’t be afraid to show your goofy side!
What Was Your Worst First Date Like?
Avoid repeating the actions of her previous love interests by asking what her worst first date was like. If the experience was traumatic, obviously don’t press for more. However, someone’s worst first date is usually comical, and she might even give you a play-by-play about how she left the date early through the bathroom window.
If You Were President of the United States, What Would You Do?
Find out what she wants to change about the world by asking this politically charged question. Perhaps she thinks that climate change is the most important factor affecting the world right now. Or she may want to end world hunger or make education or healthcare more accessible. Her answer should give you a decent idea about her worldview, which is always useful to learn about.
What Do You Read About In Your Spare Time?
If she’s a bookworm, then learning about her reading preferences will help you nail any future gift. Talking about books always leads to passionate conversations and you can also ask her for recommendations. You can report back after reading and show that you’re invested in her hobbies which will certainly earn you brownie points.
What’s Your Favorite Saying?
There’s nothing better than gliding through life with a motto. Words of wisdom and old proverbs ring true for some people and her favorite saying might tell you about how she copes with hardship in life.
Interesting Questions To Ask A Girl
If you want to keep things fun and cool, you’ll want to ask a girl interesting questions that allow her to share her life, personality and humor. From funny stories to unique experiences, interesting topics can help create easy conversations that are entertaining and effortless.
Do You Have Any Secret Talents?
Knowing things about her that are close to her heart will help you two to bond. If she has any hidden talents that she hasn’t shared with anyone else, the two of you will share an intimate secret which is always a plus. Be sure to encourage her to continue working on this talent as it will make her feel affirmed and comfortable around you.
What’s the Most Valuable Thing In Your Life?
Another way to gauge a girl’s priorities is by asking what she deems the most valuable thing in her life. Many people would say family, friends, or their careers. If she answers with an item like her phone or another non-sentimental item, you may want to question her materialism.
What’s The Best Advice You’ve Ever Been Given?
Not only will her answer give you potentially amazing advice to apply to your issues but it may show how she views the opinions of others. Accepting and considerate people are more likely to heed advice, so it’s a question worth asking.
What’s Your Go-To Karaoke Song?
If she loves belting out Mariah songs at karaoke bars, then it’s best to know that early. Her karaoke choices should give you a decent idea about her music taste, so you can use this question as a step towards discussing her favorite bands and artists.
What’s Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink and Why?
Is she a mojito girl or does she prefer a full-bodied glass of beer? Knowing her drink of choice will set you up for success if you guys ever grab drinks together. Also, her favorite drink can tell you a lot about how she likes to party. Girls who love cocktails tend to be fun-loving, so prepare for some wild nights out.
What Three Things Would You Take With You To A Deserted Island?
People tend to approach the prospect of losing all their material possessions differently. Some girls may wish to take makeup products and entertainment with them, whereas others would take their pets or personal items. It’s a hypothetical question, but it can tell you a lot about their priorities. Don’t be afraid to lightly tease them for any impractical answers!
What Is The Best Gift You’ve Ever Received?
There is no wrong answer here, but it will teach you a lot about what she deems important. It could be her first car that allowed her to get to and from work or a handmade scarf from her grandmother. Whatever it is, there’s sure to be a great story behind it that she’d love to tell.
What’s Something You Couldn’t Live Without?
Perhaps she can’t live without her weekly nail appointments or needs daily runs to stay sane. This doesn’t have to be a deep question to teach you about how she winds down.
What’s Your Favorite Cuisine?
Knowing her favorite cuisine will help you avoid back and forth arguments about where to head for dinner if you get into dating territory. To go the extra mile, suggest enrolling in some cooking classes together to help you bond.
What Fashion Trend Would You Bring Back?
Whether she loves the 1950s clothing from Grease or wants double denim to make a comeback, this question will certainly break the ice. Be sure to share what you miss about famous trends from history too to keep the conversation flowing.
What’s The Hardest Thing You’ve Ever Had To Do?
Tread lightly when you ask this question, as you don’t know what demons she’s had to battle. If she seems willing to answer, this can help you get to know her on a deeper level.
What’s The Worst Pickup Line You’ve Heard?
There’s nothing better than a cheesy pickup line. Women hear a lot of ridiculous lines when they walk down the street or sit in a bar, so grill her for the worst one she’s heard. If she’s game, share the worst pickup line you know and see if you can beat it.
What Do You Spend Your Time Thinking About?
She might be a worrier, so this is a good chance for her to reveal her anxieties if she feels comfortable around you. If she’s laid back, she might talk to you about her passing thoughts.
What Superpower Would You Want?
Does she want to eavesdrop on conversations? Maybe she’d love to let loose and soar through the sky. It’s a simple question but can lead to fun conversations about your favorite childhood superheroes who made you jealous with their awesome powers.
Deep Questions To Ask A Girl
When it comes to developing a real relationship, asking personal questions can help you get to know her and keep the conversation flowing. These deep questions to ask a girl will allow you to learn about her values, goals and passions.
What Memory Do You Cherish?
There’s nothing more beautiful than a wonderful memory. Once you find out her favorite memory, try and beat it by creating some of your own together. Be aware that this answer might turn sad depending on what she shares, so be prepared to comfort her.
What’s Important To You In A Relationship?
Not everyone needs the same things in relationships and figuring out her expectations early on will set you up for success. If she needs communication and plenty of quality time, then be sure to prioritize those things.
What Do You Think Parents Do To Screw Up Their Kids?
Be careful when asking this question if you know she has a poor relationship with her folks. However, if she seems willing to discuss her home life with you, then this will help you get to know her on a deeper level. Even girls with a great family dynamic can joke around with this one.
What Motivates You In Life?
Finding out what makes her tick will inform you about her passion and drive. Some girls are motivated by a supportive and hard-working family who want them to succeed, whereas others are motivated by a wish to prove others wrong. Whatever lights that internal fire of hers, you should find out about it as soon as possible.
Would You Describe Yourself As A Spiritual Person?
Religious and spiritual differences can make relationships tricky. If you’re deeply spiritual yourself, you’ll probably want to be with someone who understands your beliefs.
If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself, What Would It Be?
Does she want to change physical attributes, or does she wish she could change her approach to her workload? Many women are open to help from people they trust, so don’t be afraid to offer suggestions that will get the ball rolling.
Who Has Been The Biggest Influence In Your Life?
This is a difficult question to answer for most people, but it will give you great insight into her world. As the person she chooses will have shaped her life greatly, you’ll want to ask for stories and anecdotes from her to prolong the conversation.
What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up?
Our ambitions change as we grow up, but it’s always interesting to find out that your very serious crush once wanted to be a circus performer. If they seem regretful, be sure to comfort them and reinforce how successful they have become.
What Gets You Excited?
Who doesn’t love feeling like a kid in a candy store? Find out what gets her excited so you can surprise her when she least expects it.
Would You Like To Have Kids One Day?
If you want kids, then this is a compatibility question that you’ll need to ask your partner. It’s quite personal and might make things awkward if you’re in a new relationship, so make sure you two are committed before diving into this topic of conversation.
What’s Your Worst Habit?
Do they have a major potty mouth or spend too much time procrastinating over large tasks? Some bad habits are worse than others, so it’s a good idea to check on any dealbreakers before making a big commitment.
What Kind of Parent Would You Be?
Although no one can say with certainty what parent they’ll turn out to be, knowing whether she’d be an easygoing or more rigid mom can be useful. You can even joke about playing good cop, bad cop with the kids depending on her answer!
Where Is The Last Place You Would Ever Go?
Once you find out their top vacation destinations, you can segue into asking where they would hate to visit. Make a note of it to ensure you don’t book a surprise trip to the worst possible spot.
What Single Event Has Had A Huge Impact On Who You Are?
Whether it was a traumatic event or an incredible promotion at work, single events can shape who we are. Her answer to this question should tell you a lot about her past, so be sure to listen closely and offer emotional support where necessary.
Who Would You Sacrifice Your Life For?
This question is ideal if you want to find out who she considers the most important person in her life. Whether it’s her little brother, parents, best friend or entire family, you’ll learn a lot about her relationships.
What Is The Most Important Thing A Person Can Do To Improve Themselves?
Being able to look inward and improve oneself is extremely attractive, so if she responds to this question on a personal level, be impressed! If she responds more generally, she could be hinting about improvements that she wishes to see in you. Take her thoughts on board and use the opportunity to discuss your own thoughts on self-improvement.
Flirty Questions To Ask A Girl
When you want to be cute and romantic, finding flirty questions to ask your girl can take things to the next level. Flirting is an important social behavior that will signal to her that you want more. Some sexual questions are naughty and flirtatious, while others can be innocent and sweet for a nice date night.
What Is My Best Feature?
Depending on who they are, they may choose a facial feature or something about your body. This question is naturally flirtatious and some girls may take this as an opportunity to openly flirt with you. So, be sure to keep an eye on the signals.
Do You Like Cuddling?
Not only does this question lead to potential physical contact, but it can show you what her love language is. Many people rely on cuddling and physical affection, so keep this in mind if you get into a relationship as it will help with long-term communication and satisfaction.
What Do You Wear To Bed?
This edgy question can tell you a lot about where your dating relationship with a girl is heading. Although she may not answer this question honestly, if she talks about wearing her dirty nightshirt, you might want to prepare for the friend zone. If she discusses her bedtime routine openly with you, keep your body language inviting as you never know where things may lead!
What’s Your Favorite Place In The City?
If you live in the same city, then you probably have certain parts of it that you adore. It may be a quaint local café that serves the best coffee or an exciting skyscraper that offers the best views of the city. Whatever it is, experiencing it together will bring you closer together in no time.
If You Could Have Any Talent, What Would It Be?
This question won’t necessarily reveal her hopes and dreams, but it can tell you a lot about what skills she thinks are viable and attractive. She might love talent shows and want to belt with the best of them, or maybe she’s expressive and would love to create incredible art.
What’s Your Favorite Thing To Do When You’re Alone?
Knowing how she spends quiet, reflective time will help you to bond on a deeper level. She probably won’t share that she reenacts The Lord of the Rings when she’s alone with just anyone, so be sure to share something equally private if the conversation stalls at any point.
Do You Ever Feel Lonely?
Even girls with a massive social circle can feel lonely. It may not be that she feels like a social outcast, but she might feel that she doesn’t have anyone to turn to with more personal problems. Be her shoulder to cry on and remind her that she’s never alone when she has you.
What Are You Wearing Right Now?
Not all chats with your love interest can take place face-to-face. If you find yourselves deep in a phone conversation, why not ask her what she’s wearing right now? This question can easily dial your conversation up a notch, making things hot and heavy in an instant if you play your cards right.
What Makes A Guy A Good Kisser?
If you’d love to kiss her someday, then get ahead of the game by figuring out what she likes. If she’s grossed out by too much tongue or slobber, then make a mental note for future reference.
What’s A Sweet Romantic Gesture?
She might refer to a sweet story from her past or let you know about something that she would love to happen. You’ll automatically slide into her good books if you can recreate her ultimate romantic gesture. Before doing this figure out whether she’s interested in you, or this may not land well.
What Should A Guy Never Do?
Finding out what a guy should never do is key to keeping your relationship healthy. This question helps you both establish healthy boundaries and sets up expectations for your behavior. If you break her rules, you’re out.
Do You Believe In Soulmates?
Girls who believe in soulmates are often hopeless romantics, so if you love the idea of fate playing a part in who you end up with, then ask her how she feels about this concept.
Would You Ever Make The First Move on A Guy?
If you love a girl who takes the lead, then be sure to ask whether she’s willing to make the first move. Confidence is sexy and she may make her move immediately after you ask this question. If she plays coy, don’t be afraid to move things along yourself if she seems comfortable.
How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words?
Put the pressure on by asking how she’d describe herself in three words. If she hesitates, offer some ideas such as outgoing, driven, fun and sexy. Don’t be afraid to use her responses to dial up the heat.
Which Celebrity Are You Attracted To?
Have a lighthearted conversation about their type of guy without making it all about you. You can discover whether she likes chiseled facial features and a nice body or prefers guys with great personalities who make her laugh. While you shouldn’t change your look to fit her celebrity crush, you can certainly have a fun conversation about the things she looks for in men.
Questions To Ask A Girl To Get To Know Her
As basic conversation starters, these questions can be a great way to introduce yourself and get to know a girl. These easy topics can break the ice and get the conversation going, allowing you to spend time quality time talking and building a relationship. If you want to keep talking, here are some great things to ask girls to get to know them.
What Is Your Biggest Pet Peeve?
It’s important to avoid getting on her nerves when you’re dating, so figuring out her annoyances early on is key to a successful future together. If she’s easygoing, you can jokingly tease her about these pet peeves. Just don’t push it too far!
If You Could Relive One Day From The Past, What Day Would You Choose and Why?
Some women have an intense connection to moments from their past and asking this question should help you to get to know your girl on a deeper level. Be prepared for emotional answers to this question. Many girls may choose to relive final moments with loved ones or supercharged days like their college graduation.
What Did You Study in College and Why?
A person’s college major can say a lot about them. If they invested years of study into law school or medical school, then they’re probably driven and highly organized.
Where Did You Grow Up?
A person’s hometown holds so many wonderful memories and is intrinsic to who they are. Hearing stories of their favorite park or ice cream shop will immediately make the conversation more intimate. If she’s comfortable with the idea, suggest visiting her hometown together so that you can check out her favorite spots.
What Do You Do To Cheer Yourself Up?
If she can get herself out of a rut when she’s feeling down, then she’s probably a keeper. Not only will this question give you information about her private coping mechanisms, but it will help you comfort her effectively if you get to the relationship stage.
What Does Your Room Look Like?
Does she have clothes strewn everywhere or does she run a tight ship when it comes to her room? A messy bedroom can signal low motivation or disorganization which may not be appealing to you. If she loves to decorate, you can also discuss her favorite décor and what it means to her.
What Are You Most Attracted To In A Guy?
It’s always good to know if you have qualities that your potential partner finds attractive. Take note of their answer and try to showcase the attributes they love wherever possible! If she loves a man with a toned torso, why not make it a personal goal to hit the gym?
What Would Your Dream House Look Like?
You probably won’t be moving in together anytime soon but learning about her dream house and her interior design preferences can help you figure out whether you’re both on the same page.
What’s Your Favorite Flower?
Add some sparkle to her day with a bunch of her favorite flowers! Knowing what she adores can help you out on special occasions and she’ll appreciate you remembering conversations in such detail.
What’s Your Favorite Holiday?
Does she love the festive vibes at Christmas, or does she prefer to dress up for Halloween? Depending on her answer, you can make plans to celebrate her favorite holiday together!
Are You A Morning Person?
If you love early walks or get a buzz from getting errands done in the morning, then you may want a partner in crime who is a morning person. Morning people tend to be more compatible with morning people and being on the same page here will allow you both to head on adventures before the world is awake.
How Do You Like To Relax?
Does she prefer to take a long walk or catch up on her favorite TV shows? Knowing how she spends her downtime will give you cues about when to give her space to decompress.
What Do You Do On The Weekends?
Knowing how she spends her weekends should give you a decent idea of how you’ll slot into her life. If she’s career-focused your girl may spend the weekend wrapped up in work. It’s best to know how much time she can allocate to hanging out as far in advance as possible.
What City Would You Love To Live In?
It’s possible that she loves living in her current city but finding out whether she wants to move in the future can tell you a lot about her goals. If she is interested in heading to Hong Kong or London and you aren’t, you may want to question your compatibility.
What’s Your Favorite Disney Movie?
Disney movies are surprisingly meaningful, and older flicks offer a hefty dose of nostalgia to grown-ups. Once you figure out her favorite Disney movie, grab a copy and watch it together for an adorable date night. To keep things exciting, encourage her to sing along to her favorite tracks.
What’s The Most Illegal Thing You’ve Done?
Whether she’s a total rebel or a quintessential goodie-two-shoes, it’s always interesting to know what laws a girl has broken. The answer to this may shock you, so be prepared!
What Would Your Spirit Animal Be?
In Native American tradition, spirit animals are seen as guides or a reflection of your characteristics. Asking a girl what they believe their spirit animal is can tell you a lot about how they perceive themselves. Those who choose powerful creatures like lions tend to be fiery and determined.
Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
From flirty and romantic to fun and interesting, there are many different questions to ask your girlfriend. When you’re in a good relationship, it is natural to start conversations about deep personal topics to further understand your significant other. If you’re planning to discuss these sensitive subjects, make sure to keep an open mind, don’t get defensive and use her answers to find ways to improve the relationship. Some guys try to trap girls with tricky wording and tough questions, but this can have the reverse effect and make you look clingy and insecure. Determine if you want to take your relationship to the next level with these great questions.
Do You Feel Like Our Relationship Is Missing Anything?
It may be difficult to hear that you’re not performing your duties as a boyfriend adequately but getting on the same page is crucial for keeping your relationship healthy. This conversation may open the door to air your grievances about her too.
Can You See Yourself Marrying Me?
If you’ve been dating for quite some time, it’s a good idea to see how your girlfriend feels about marriage. This topic of conversation shouldn’t be approached lightly, so try not to catch her off guard.
Would You Have Kids With Me?
While not everyone wants kids, it’s important to ask your girlfriend if she would have kids with you before settling down and getting married. If she doesn’t want kids but you do, you will need to reconsider your compatibility. Being forced to give up the possibility of having children can create a resentful and bitter relationship.
What Are Your Hobbies?
Dating someone new can be a minefield but finding out about your girlfriend’s hobbies should help you learn all about her interests. If she loves to paint or participate in sport, then offer to tag along to one of her sessions. She may prefer to fly solo but showing interest in her hobbies will never go amiss.
What Do You Like In Bed?
Being sexually compatible is important in any relationship, so take some time to have a frank discussion about her likes and dislikes in bed. If she wants to experiment and it’s something you’d enjoy too, be enthusiastic and encouraging.
What’s Been Your Favorite Adventure Together?
Reliving your best adventure together will make you both feel warm and fuzzy. Use this question to discover what your girlfriend loved about that trip and then make plans to recreate those moments on your next vacation.
If You Had To Change Something In Our Relationship, What Would It Be?
There’s room for improvement in any relationship, so check in with your girlfriend regularly to see what you could do better. This often leads to a very productive conversation that can revitalize problematic relationships.
What Do You Appreciate About Our Relationship?
It’s important to talk about issues in a relationship, but you should also discuss what you both appreciate about each other. You may even discover that she doesn’t take that daily cup of morning coffee you make for granted.
What Have You Wanted To Say To Me But Felt You Couldn’t?
Be careful with this question, as you may find it difficult not to get offended. If you keep an open mind, her answer will help you improve your relationship.
Was There A Moment You Knew You Were In Love?
Finding out that your girlfriend first knew she loved you when she didn’t want to leave your apartment is an adorable fact worth knowing. Make sure you have an answer for this question as well since she will probably ask you the same right after.
How Can We Strengthen Our Relationship?
Relationships aren’t linear and it’s important to check in with your partner regularly to keep your bond strong. Admitting your faults and accepting any shortcomings is crucial to maintaining any long-term relationship.
Do You Have Any Fetishes?
If you’re feeling brave, figure out her feelings about experimentation in the bedroom. You may be surprised to learn about the kinks she’s been keeping a secret!
What Kinds of Things Inspire You?
Talking about what sets her soul alight will instigate very interesting conversations. If she seems keen, ask her why those things inspire her. Her answer may teach you a lot about her lofty goals in life.
What Road Trip Would You Love To Take?
Does she want to head on an international road trip or head from coast to coast in the USA? Use her answer to plan an incredible trip together that you’ll remember for years to come.
What Stresses You Out?
Some people struggle to manage stress, so find out what shortens her fuse to avoid adding to her stress levels. If the things that stress her out are amusing, feel free to see how she responds to some playful teasing about it.
Personal Questions To Ask A Girl
What’s Your Deepest Secret?
If you’ve known each other for quite some time, she may be ready to reveal her darkest secrets to you. Being privy to her deepest secrets will make you one of the people closest to her.
What’s Something No One Knows About You?
Invite her to be vulnerable by asking this question. If she shares information that not even her best friend knows, you probably have a great chance of dating her.
How Would You Define Love?
If you’re interested in a girl, it’s a good idea to ask how about how they would define love. She might choose to approach this literally or discuss how it feels. Either way, you should get an interesting answer.
Do You Cry Easily?
People who cry easily are often empathetic. Although she may be embarrassed about her tendency to cry in romantic comedies, this sensitive side is something to be appreciated.
Do You Get Offended Often?
No one wants to be constantly tiptoeing around their partner’s feelings and this question should give you the chance to assess how much you guys might argue down the line.
What Comforts You The Most?
Life is about finding comfort in the little things. Whether she prefers to meditate, cuddle up in a blanket or spend some quality time with her family, you’ll learn more about how you can reroute the course of one of her bad days in the future.
What Are You Afraid Of?
Is she petrified at the thought of skydiving? Maybe she’s afraid that her career goals won’t pan out. Sharing your fears can make you both feel exposed and should lead your conversation to a deeper place.
Do You Have Any Regrets?
It’s tough to face regrets in life but seeing her reflect on her darkest moments will bring you closer together. Positive women will be able to take their regrets and channel them into learning experiences.
What Do You Like To Talk About?
Get your conversations off on the right foot by being direct. There’s no point in chatting endlessly about topics neither of you is interested in, so why not ask for her favorite things to talk about?
What’s The Craziest Thing You’ve Done?
Depending on who you’re talking to, the answer to this question will vary wildly. Some women might answer that they hang-glided off a cliff, while others might consider accidentally shoplifting a lipstick crazy. Make sure you share your stories too!
What’s Something You Haven’t Done But Always Wanted To Do?
This will delve into the past and lets her make plans to accomplish something in the future. If you encourage her to take a leap and finally do the thing she’s always wanted to do, you’ll go down in relationship history as the best boyfriend ever.
Funny Questions To Ask A Girl
Most girls like guys who make them laugh and developing a great sense of humor can be a useful skill in life. If you want to start a fun conversation, these funny questions to ask a girl can be interesting and entertaining to talk about.
- If you were a guy for a day, what would you do?
- What’s something you’re really bad at?
- What would you do during a zombie apocalypse?
- Has anyone ever walked in on you naked? If so, what happened?
- What’s the funniest thing that’s happened to you?
- If your life was a movie, which one would it be?
- What or who do you think you were in a past life?
- Where are you most ticklish?
- If you could come back as anything in your next life, what would you choose?
- What’s something goofy you and your friends like to do?
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
- What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever seen somebody do?
- Tell me about the last time you really laughed out loud?
- If you have to choose between having horns and a tail, which would you pick?
- What was the weirdest punishment your parents gave you when you were growing up?
- Which food would you want to smell like forever?
- What makes you feel the most awkward?
- Did you ever have a nickname growing up?
- Do you ever think about what your dog or cat must be thinking?
- What’s the craziest pick-up line that you’ve heard?
Starting a conversation with a girl can be intimidating and challenging so some guys like to have easy opening lines. While some small talk may be required to create a spark and build mutual interest, preparing conversation starters and interesting topics can make the process less stressful. Whether you’re on a first date or meeting a stranger at a party, these good conversation starters will help you start talking to a girl you like.
- What is something no one knows about you?
- What’s been the highlight of your week?
- What are you doing this weekend?
- What’s the best drink you’ve ever had?
- Where did you have the best meal of your life and what did you eat?
- Have you done anything exciting and fun lately?
- What made you smile recently?
- How do you know [insert name of mutual friend]?
- What’s your favorite show on Netflix right now?
- Are you planning any cool trips this year?
- What’s the most rewarding part of your career?
- What’s the best thing you’ve ever purchased?
- How many countries have you been to?
- Would you rather be really cold or hot?
- What’s your favorite sport?
- Do you believe men and women can just be friends?
- How do you relieve stress?
- What was your first concert?
- What’s been the high point of your day so far?
- What do you bring with you everywhere you go?
- What makes you nervous?
- What’s one thing you always have to do before bed?
- Were you a good kid growing up?
- If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
- What’s your favorite animal?
Fun Questions To Ask A Girl
Girls just want to have fun and that means being with a guy that is adventurous, funny and outgoing. These fun questions to ask a girl will keep the conversation light and entertaining while you’re on a date or flirting through text.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What’s one thing you’ve done, but will never do again?
- Would you rather live in a small house with an amazing view or a mansion in the suburbs?
- Would you want to be rich and famous?
- If your house caught on fire, what is the one thing you would save?
- What’s your favorite picture of yourself?
- What is one thing you were afraid to do but felt great after accomplishing it?
- Who do you text the most?
- If you were to get ink, what kind of tattoo would you get and where?
- What’s the creepiest pick-up line you’ve ever heard?
- Do you prefer hanging out with a small group of friends or throwing a big party with lots of people?
- Where is your favorite bar or club?
- What do you see in your future?
- Do you believe in fate or destiny?
- Who was your teacher crush?
- Would you ever have a sugar daddy?
- Honestly, have you ever peed your pants?
- Do you like public displays of affection (PDA)?
- Would you ever want to visit a nude beach?
- What is your first memory?
- What’s your favorite way to relax?
- Are you a homebody or an adventurer?
- If you could time travel, what time period would you visit?
- Where would you bury a dead body?
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Weird Questions To Ask A Girl
Some girls are into weird things and have quirky personalities. If you’re willing to own your own weirdness, then you may want to start with these unusual topics. You can be different and keep it interesting by asking a girl these weird questions she may not expect.
- What’s the most interesting dream you’ve ever had?
- What’s your favorite thing about your teacher?
- What did you usually do at recess when you were in elementary school?
- What’s something about you that people don’t usually appreciate as much as they should?
- What is the ugliest thing you own but still love?
- If you had $3 to spend at the dollar store, what would you buy?
- If you had to enter a pie-eating contest, what flavor would you go crazy on?
- Where do you like to sit on a plane?
- Why do dogs like to smell butts?
- Where would you like to retire?
- Where is your safe place?
- If you had a secret mission in life, what would it be?
- What would you buy at the candy store?
- What’s your favorite kid’s cereal?
- Do you ever respond to or forward chain e-mails?
Random Questions To Ask A Girl
Random questions can sometimes be intriguing and fun, adding spice to a conversation with a girl or your girlfriend. Although we don’t recommend just jumping from one random topic to another, thinking of creative and thought-provoking topics can be a great way to keep things interesting. These random questions will break awkward silences and give you deeper insight into your girl.
- What food do you crave often?
- What’s your favorite curse word?
- Would you describe yourself as naughty or nice?
- What technology could you not live without?
- Would you rather not age mentally or physically?
- Would you want to be able to hear people’s thoughts?
- Do you think you could survive in the wild for a week?
- What world record do you think you could break?
- What product would you stockpile if you found out the company was going out of business?
- If you were a dictator, what laws would you make?
- Did you ever get spanked as a kid?
- What quote do you live by?
- Who is the best performer of all time?
- What is the first thing you notice about people?
- Do you prefer a beach or mountain?
- Do you like to shop in-person or online more?
- What’s your favorite store?
- What villain character have you always sympathized with?
- Do you trust people easily?
- Are you happy with your life?
- Do you think couples should also be best friends?
Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
While seemingly simple and straightforward, texting is an art form that must be mastered. If you’re having trouble talking to a girl via text, you may want to prepare a few interesting questions and topics that will keep the conversation going. These are some great questions to ask a girl over text.
- What would you do if I was with you right now?
- When are you free tomorrow?
- What’s your favorite dirty joke?
- What’s your family like?
- What are you doing today?
- Were you a cool or dorky kid growing up?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- Do you prefer to text or talk on the phone?
- What kind of vacations do you like?
- When was the last time you did something outside of your comfort zone?
- What do you do when you’re bored?
- Do you have a favorite happy hour spot for after work?
- What’s the most beautiful place you’ve been to?
- Do you believe in karma?
- What’s the best selfie you’ve ever taken?
Unique Questions To Ask A Girl
Having some unique questions can help you stand out in a crowd of guys, making you more interesting and attractive to girls. While we don’t recommend getting too weird or eccentric, creative topics and innovative ideas can take your conversation to the next level.
- What’s your favorite song to dance to?
- When you’re lost, do you ask for directions?
- What’s something people would never know about you just by looking at you?
- What’s one of the hardest things you’ve ever had to do?
- What’s something you do to maintain your health and sanity?
- How much do you judge people based on their appearance?
- What crazy thing did you believe for a really long time?
- What question do you wish people would stop asking you?
- If you could relive one day from the past, which day would you choose and why?
- What’s the biggest life lesson you’ve learned so far?
- What’s something you think a lot about when you’re alone?
- What do you like to daydream about?
- What’s the weirdest conversation you’ve overheard?